-
May 31st, 2000, 12:21 PM
#21
Inactive Member
lol: Tim Burton doing Starwars, Now that
would be interesting...
-
May 31st, 2000, 02:00 PM
#22
Senior Hostboard Member
Just imagine what Cameron could do with a Star Wars film ... and Arnie could play a wookie.
Effects wise, EP1 did push the envelope if you ask me ... especially when I found out just how many virtual sets were used!!
If I were to remake EP1, I'd jump straight to Tatooine and let the story unfold ... why are these strangers here, who is that girl etc. I'd also totally drop any hint of an immaculate conception ... now that did totally make me cringe!!
As far as Jar-Jar is concerned, well he did at least manage to wind up a lot politically correct twats. Much like A New Hope accused of being rascist because Vader was evil, black, and voiced by James.
-
May 31st, 2000, 09:06 PM
#23
Eliud25
Guest
What should they do? Simple.Make sequels not prequels.
-
June 2nd, 2000, 02:02 PM
#24
Inactive Member
In the second of the Star Wars movies Anakin is trained by Obi Won Kenobe and then transported to the dark side toward the end of the film.
I agree that Anakin should be played by an unknown and not some girly-boy like DiCaprio.
There will be a jump between three and four and hardly any old characters like Chewie will make an appearence.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks